Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Ludacris concert in doubt

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    Johnson City doesnt care about black people. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    What if I told you that JC/Washington County is controlled mainly by the Democratic party?

    Personally, I think it is ridiculous as well. I mean hey, its a frickin concert, its not like its a KKK meeting or something.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    homosexuals dont like rap music. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    Well, I started to put something in there about that, but wanted to stay away from that subject. Thanks for putting it out there mega! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #15
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    They are still going to do what the people want. VA has a Democrat Governor but do you think this state is Democrat?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Johnson City doesnt care about black people.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    This is the same town that tried to ban MTV. They also canceled a White Zombie Concert in 96 that had to be moved to Bristol.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    I had tickets to that ZOMBIE show arghhhhhhhhh

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    I went. Arghhh!! Stood in the -18 degree weather for over an hour to get in. Sweated like a hog for 3 hours inside. Came outside and immediately froze. Good times. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051009/...eople_ludacris


    Hey, the tri cities made yahoo.com news because of this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]


  10. #20
    Inactive Member wise_ndns_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2005
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Ludacris concert in doubt

    When is or when was the concert going to be??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •